Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hi everyone! 1st Blog~

Hey everyone! This is my 1st blog! I have not used this site before, so I hope I'll get used to it.

A little bit about me... My name is Sherry. I go by a variety of nicknames: Sherr Bear, Sherr, Cherry, QT, ... etc. I'm currently a senior at University of Houston with a major in English/Creative Writing. I am excited, but sad that it's my last year.

I started this blog site because I noticed a lot of people used it. Hope ya'll enjoy reading my blogs!!!

~Sherr ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm new at this blogging thing too! Good luck! I'm a follower now n_____n

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi :) I am sherry too :) hehe.. congrats you win Ezzie jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is MTW. thank you for becoming my follower in my blog. please check back my blog again for the rules to enter the giveaway contest. I am very new blogger too, let's all have fun on blogging. good luck!

    ReplyDelete