Here are the questions:
- What is your favourite thing to buy besides makeup?
- What is (are) on your wishlist right now?
- What do you love about blogger?
- What is your favourite/most recommended product(s)?
- What do you believe in?
- Share a beauty secret!
- What's your favourite sunscreen?
- Where would you like to visit one day?
1) My favorite thing to buy besides makeup would be Hello Kitty or bear-related items. I'm a huge Hello Kitty (HK) & bear fanatic (in case ya'll don't know yet... from my Youtube channel).
2) Items on my wishlist (at the moment):
A new laptop, a waterproof camera, 4minute's new CD
3) What do I love about blogger? It's a good way to share thoughts/feelings in a different method (other than being in front of a camera... like on Youtube) :-) It's also easier to maintain, though, I never really use it that often. Haha.
4) My favorite/most recommended product(s) is/are...
Baviphat Funky Look BB Cream #2
5) I believe in a Chinese saying that there are no ugly women out there in the world. There are only women who are lazy. The meaning behind this saying was that women who are lazy will not take care of themselves. If women take the time to take care of themselves, physically & mentally, and spend a little time on themselves, then they'll have more confidence.
6) Oh~~~ Let's see... The trick to looking pretty/beautiful is by applying makeup that looks natural, in other words... make it look like you're not wearing any makeup. My trick? I like using neutral colors for eyeshadows, soft pink/peach colors on my cheeks, and nude or pink colors on my lips. Another thing is that I use a brown color for my eyeliner to soften the look, rather than using black, which will make my eyes look more intense.
7) When I apply sunscreen on my face, it's usually in the tinted moisturizer or bb cream that I'm using. I don't apply it separately, unless I'm at the beach. If I'm at the beach, I don't wear makeup. I just spray sunblock on. :-P
8) I'd love to visit many places one day. I think Spain or France would be beautiful cities to go visit. I also think Japan would be amazing too! Japan is big in fashion & technology. I'd want to go visit places where people go to cosplay... :-D I'm such a nerd.. hehe.
Til next time!!!
Oh! Thanks, Lisa for tagging me!!! I don't know who to tag, so for those who want to, tag yourself & do this survey. If you do so, let me know, so I can read what you wrote. :-)
~Sherr Bear ^_^