Saturday, January 23, 2010

I think I'm starting to get used to blogging~

I know. Normally, my blogs are random & aren't very frequent. Before, I normally used Xanga more, but since not many people use Xanga anymore, I stopped using it. I also had a Livejournal, but not many friends had that either. Slowly, but steadily, I started using my Blogger more, and I guess that's not a bad thing. I just hope I'm not boring people... Haha. :-P

I'd actually try & relate my entries to my Youtube videos, but I don't take frequent pictures, so not sure how that would work... Lol.

We'll see what becomes of my blogger~ Hopefully, I can make it more interesting for my followers. I don't have as many followers as I do subscribers on Youtube. Hehe.

~Sherr Bear ^_^

1 comment:

  1. hello hello. i randomly hit the (next blog)button from my blog and yours popped up :D
    so, i started reading yours and it kept me interested for about 25 minutes. lol. that's cool. i already bookmarked your page. so from one random blogger to another, cheers!

    oi, also im a youtuber too! ha!

    b.walker*

    ReplyDelete