Sunday, January 31, 2010

Random Dream

So, last night, I dreamt that I lived at an apartment complex (2nd floor) & my neighbor in the apartment (also 2nd floor) across from mine was a family friend. She had a spare key to my apartment.

Some guy was looking for me because he wanted to harm me. He met with the girl in the apartment across from mine and came over to my apartment. I saw because I was hiding in my apartment with doors locked & everything. I had tried to leave, but they were already at my door.

The girl opened the door to my apartment & the two found me instantly. The guy had a knife in his hand & tried to kill me. After a couple swings & some struggle, I managed to get the knife from him & tried to swing at him with the knife. I gave him & the girl some cuts & bruises, and then... during the struggle, I woke up...

Random dream. I know. I was curious as to what it meant, so I looked it up online.

If I look up "killing," it says, "To dream that you have been killed, suggests that your actions are disconnected from your emotions and conscience. Alternatively, the dream refers to drastic changes that are happening in your life. There is a characteristic that you want to get rid of or a habit that you want to end within yourself. Killing represents the killing off of old parts of yourself and old habits."

If I look under "murder," it says, "To dream that you are murdered, suggests that some important and significant relationship has been severed and you are trying to disconnect yourself from your emotions. It also represents your unused talents. "

Both are kind of similar... Interesting stuff though. This is my randomness of the day... Lol.

~Sherr Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment