Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Break from Youtube~

As some of ya'll know, I've been on a little break from Youtube. Nothing permanent. I just had some problems with my laptop, so I haven't been able to make videos. I sent my laptop to the repair shop, and at first, the technician thought it was my video connector. He replaced it, but not long after, the problem continued (where my monitor was showing 6 small display screens rather than 1 big one).

After doing another diagnostic, the technician has confirmed that my graphics card has been fried. My laptop is in the process of being repaired once again, and hopefully, I'll be able to get my laptop back in about a week or two.

Can't wait to come back from my break from YT!

My 600 Subscribers Contest is still going on~ It ends March 12, 2010.

I now have a little over 700 Subbies~ :-D

~Sherr Bear ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment